Resurrection Park is a free Grays Creek community park owned and operated by Resurrection Church. The park is open to the public with activities that include:
- Basketball with painted free throw and three point lines on regulation size ProDunk goal.
- Quarter mile walking trail on smooth path perfect for strollers, walkers or joggers.
- Commercial play ground with climbing wall, two slides, bone bridge and curved ladder.
- Two bay swing set including two toddler seats and two youth seats.
- Soccer field with marked OB lines and two regulation sized goals.
- Two 40-feet regulation horse shoe pits with throwing platforms and back stops.
- Bird watching area with 21 custom painted bird houses and Purple Martin gourds.
- 18 hole Innova Discatcher Pro disc golf course available for tournaments or solo play.
- Gaga Ball Pit
- Volleyball Court